marketHEIST.com meets up with the only retail trader to be included as a presenter for the 3Gurus Global Trading Webinar: Anne-Marie Baiynd of http://www.annemarietrades.com. In this special interview, Anne-Marie reveals how she stumbled upon the world of technical trading following a successful career as a corporate recruiter, and making the transition to trading. Anne-Marie also provides some indispensable advice on two of the most important aspects of developing a trading system, trusting that system and hard work. She also proffers great advice on the perceived random nature of the market. Additional 3Gurus exclusive Anne-Marie interview on Wall St. Cheat Sheet.
- Follow us on twitter: @marketHEIST
- Host: Daniel Holman
"Meet the Masters"/3Gurus PLUS Global Trading Webinar Specials
- Ashraf Laidi - Premier Currency Analyst
- Anne-Marie B. - Retail Trader & Trading Coach
- Price Headley PT.1 - Creator of BigTrends.com, Options Guru & Trader Hall-Of-Famer
- Price Headley PT.2 - Creator of BigTrends.com, Options Guru & Trader Hall-Of-Famer
- Jason Goepfert - SentimenTrader.com creator
- Larry McMillan PT.1 - Top Options Guru & Author of "Options as a Strategic Investment"
- Larry McMillan PT.2 - Top Options Guru & Author of "Options as a Strategic Investment"
- Guy Adami - CNBC Fast Money star & Former Head Gold Trader at Goldman Sachs (TBD)
- Jon Najarian - CNBC Fast Money contributor & creator of optionMONSTER.com (TBD)
- Fari Hamzei - Options & Futures Guru and Top Ranked Market Timer (TBD)
About Anne-Marie Baiynd
Anne-Marie Baiynd began her professional career as a neuroscience researcher after her B.A. in Mathematics and Econometrics, and her Masters studies in Mathematical and Bio/ Behavioral Statistics. After taking several business from idea to revenue generating successes, the last of which was the birth and exponential growth of her last recruiting company, Anne-Marie decided it was time for a career change, so after 12 years in the recruiting industry, she entered the world of trading after being introduced to technical trading at a public seminar. She has been a full time active trader since 2006 and has been coaching and mentoring retail traders since 2007