Personal interview with options legend Larry McMillan, President of McMillan Analysis Corp. and author of “Options as a Strategic Investment“. You can find Larry’s work and up-to-date analysis on his website http://optionstrategist.com
In this exclusive interview, Larry takes us through his journey of becoming involved with the markets and options. Hear about how Larry began to trade, what types of trades interests him, the ups and downs he’s had, some tips for newer traders, and more. Interviews with Gurus like Larry McMillan are always long! This interview had to be split into 2 parts, so make sure you watch both Parts 1 and 2!
- Larry’s worst individual and professional trades
- Tips for Small Accounts Speculating in Options
- Using Technology to Your Advantage
“Meet the Masters”/3Gurus PLUS Global Trading Webinar Specials
- Ashraf Laidi – Premier Currency Analyst
- Anne-Marie B. – Retail Trader & Trading Coach
- Price Headley PT.1 – Creator of BigTrends.com, Options Guru & Trader Hall-Of-Famer
- Price Headley PT.2 – Creator of BigTrends.com, Options Guru & Trader Hall-Of-Famer
- Jason Goepfert – SentimenTrader.com creator
- Larry McMillan PT.1 – Top Options Guru & Author of “Options as a Strategic Investment”
- Larry McMillan PT.2 – Top Options Guru & Author of “Options as a Strategic Investment”
- Guy Adami – CNBC Fast Money star & Former Head Gold Trader at Goldman Sachs (TBD)
- Jon Najarian – CNBC Fast Money contributor & creator of optionMONSTER.com (TBD)
- Fari Hamzei – Options & Futures Guru and Top Ranked Market Timer (TBD)
About Larry McMillan
authored two best selling books on Options, including Options As A Strategic Investment, recognized as essential resources for any serious option trader’s library.
As president of McMillan Analysis Corporation, he authors the “Daily Volume Alerts”, and edits and publishes “The Option Strategist”, a derivative products newsletter covering equity, index, and futures options. Recognized as an options trading industry expert, serious investors have relied on his insights, observations and recommendations for years.
Larry is recognized as an options trading industry expert. Serious investors have relied on his insights, observations and recommendations for years. In October 2001, Larry was inducted in the Trader’s Hall of Fame. His “Options Strategist” site received Forbes Magazine’s “Best of the Web” award in 2002 and 2004.
3Gurus PLUS Webinar Subject: Option Strategies That Are Working Right Now
Description: As markets ebb and flow, and particularly as volatility rises and falls, certain option strategies work better than others. In this talk, we’ll look at what strategies are working today (and why). Moreover, we’ll address why some other, normally reliable strategies, might be having trouble. Strategies that will be included: put-call ratios, volatility derivatives, covered call writing (or naked put selling), straddle buying, and skew trading.
About: Larry McMillan has authored two best selling books on Options, including Options As A Strategic Investment, recognized as the essential resources for any serious option trader's library. As president of McMillan Analysis Corporation, he authors the "Daily Volume Alerts", and edits and publishes "The Option Strategist", a derivative products newsletter covering equity, index, and futures options.
Stock Index Futures Options (aka Equity Index Futures Options),