Jeffrey Lin interviews MarketGauge's Michele "Mish" Schneider on market education and building a trading plan. Mish was a former floor trader for over 10 years and still a professional trader as well as trading educator and author of many trading educational products. You can watch Mish's daily free updates on Mish's Market Minute http://mish.marketgauge.com/
Mish talks about:
Building a Trading Plan
- Knowing your objective
- What is your risk?
- Starting point for sizing up your risk reward for day trades, swing trades, and position trades
- Position sizing: how much capital to risk on each trade? How many positions to have at one time?
How to start trading after a solid foundation?
What to do with a Trading Journal and checking yourself on risks taken.
About Michele "Mish" Schneider
* Former Member/Trader of Coffee, Sugar and Cocoa, NYMEX and COMEX in NYC
* Former Market Analyst for Continental Grain
* Former Floor Analyst for Conti-Commodities
* Current Analyst, Producer, Writer, Newscaster for Mish's Market Minute
* Current Trader/Partner in Picatinny Partner's Hedge Fund
* Co-Author of the Complete Swing Trading System
* Director of Trading Research & Education for MarketGauge
* M.S. Special Education C.W. Post/Long Island University
About Mish's Market Minute Video Newsletter
Mish’s Market Minute Premium Video Newsletter gives you Live-in-the-market instruction showing you how to trade in the afternoon the choice stock and ETF picks vetted by MarketGauge's tools earlier in the day.
- Video up to 15 minutes -4 times a week (M/T/W/Th) by 1:30PM ET
- Video features actionable information with specific setups for 3-5 stocks/ETFs for that afternoon
- Includes ETF Monitor & Nuggets List
- Evening list of Mish’s picks vetted from the tools
- Private real-time Twitter Alerts
- 2 week FREE trial
MarketGauge provides software tools and training for the individual who is serious about succeeding as a day trader, swing trader, or active investor. Applying insider knowledge gained from years of professional trading experience on and off the floor, MarketGauge’s master traders created the powerful proprietary web-based software tools currently used by thousands of individual traders as well as institutional clients such as Reuters, Barrons Online, Fidelity, Intershow, and Townsend Analytics. In addition, MarketGauge has pioneered trader education responsive to emerging market conditions with the in-depth trader training video newsletter Mish’s Market Minute – Premium.
Download Our Free eBook
And subscribe to our MarketHeist Guides newsletter!