During our interview with MarketGauge's Michele "Mish" Schneider, Michele tells us her intriguing story of how she went from a teacher to being a floor trader for years. She had graduated with a Masters degree in Special Education, but through a chance encounter with a neighbor, got to visit the trading floor and was instantly hooked. Michele went through the ranks working her way up from a phone clerk and floor analyst for Conti-Commodities to being a floor trader trading coffee, sugar and cocoa on the NYMEX and COMEX in NYC. She stood next do trading legends such as Mark Fisher and Paul Tudor Jones in the pits, learning and trading with the best of the best.
Part 2 continues this story with Michele sharing her experiences and the important lessons and skills she learned. (coming soon)
In another video we did, Michele talks about the importance of having a education in trading/investing and how to build a solid trading plan for yourself.
About Michele “Mish” Schneider
* Former Member/Trader of Coffee, Sugar and Cocoa, NYMEX and COMEX in NYC
* Former Market Analyst for Continental Grain
* Former Floor Analyst for Conti-Commodities
* Current Analyst, Producer, Writer, Newscaster for Mish’s Market Minute
* Current Trader/Partner in Picatinny Partner’s Hedge Fund
* Co-Author of the Complete Swing Trading System
* Director of Trading Research & Education for MarketGauge
* M.S. Special Education C.W. Post/Long Island University
About Mish's Market Minute Video Newsletter
Mish’s Market Minute Premium Video Newsletter gives you Live-in-the-market instruction showing you how to trade in the afternoon the choice stock and ETF picks vetted by MarketGauge's tools earlier in the day.
- Video up to 15 minutes -4 times a week (M/T/W/Th) by 1:30PM ET
- Video features actionable information with specific setups for 3-5 stocks/ETFs for that afternoon
- Includes ETF Monitor & Nuggets List
- Evening list of Mish’s picks vetted from the tools
- Private real-time Twitter Alerts
- 2 week FREE trial
MarketGauge provides software tools and training for the individual who is serious about succeeding as a day trader, swing trader, or active investor. Applying insider knowledge gained from years of professional trading experience on and off the floor, MarketGauge’s master traders created the powerful proprietary web-based software tools currently used by thousands of individual traders as well as institutional clients such as Reuters, Barrons Online, Fidelity, Intershow, and Townsend Analytics. In addition, MarketGauge has pioneered trader education responsive to emerging market conditions with the in-depth trader training video newsletter Mish’s Market Minute – Premium.