Efforts over the last quarter have resulted in many enhancements to our trading technology, including the TWS (Trader Workstation Platform/Application), the IB API, and the TWS for BlackBerry® application.
- Our new High Yield market scanner returns the top 750 highest dividend-yielding US stocks.
- The addition of TWS Company Fundamentals , which provides comprehensive, high quality financial information on thousands of companies around the globe free of charge. This feature incorporates the Market Depth window, numerous market scanners and several popular trading tools, such as the OptionTrader and Futures & EFPs screen. Upgrade from the basic version by subscribing to Reuters Worldwide Fundamentals via the Trading Access/Market Data Subscriptions section of Account Management.
- The Custom Scenario feature in the IB Risk NavigatorSM now charts the custom P&L in the Portfolio Relative P&L chart.
- Customers with the unbundled pricing structure can now use IB Algos for European stocks.
- TWS now supports warrants as an asset type. Previously warrants were traded as stocks.
- New attached hedging orders , including Pair Trade, FX Order and Beta hedge order.
- API customers can now connect to the IB trading system through the IB Gateway, a connection interface that uses fewer system resources than TWS, and has no viewing screen. Log into the IB Gateway from the Login menu on the IB web site.
- TWS for BlackBerry now supports touch-screen technology on the BlackBerry® StormTM 9500, 9530, and BlackBerry® Storm2TM 9550.
- Our mobile solutions now provide direct access to the IB daily market briefs.
Download Our Free eBook
And subscribe to our MarketHeist Guides newsletter!