We’re proud to be a media partner in Futures I-Trade Show presented by Futures Magazine. We want you to stop by our booth and join us for this full, action-packed day of trading education and networking with fellow traders. Your favorite futures traders from twitter such as EminiPlayer, EminiWizard, Trade Pilot Pro, TraderSmarts may show up at our booth, so follow us on twitter to see when!
Thanks to our charisma and fun-loving personalities, EminiPlayer is giving away TWO 1-month memberships to his site EminiPlayer.Net! If you’ve used his trading levels before on his blog, you know how accurate his levels are and what a great help it is for your trading.
- 2 “Traders Unscripted” interviews will be contest videos
- Each contest video will have a question to answer.
- Each contest video will be a separate chance to win a free access to EminiPlayer.net for 1 Month
- Watch the contest videos
- Copy and paste the following tweet, adding your answer:“RT @marketHEIST: what did you learn in our @futuresitrade interview? // [your answer]”
- You only get 1 entry per contest video! So make your tweet count!
We will notify the 2 winners via Direct Message (DM) on twitter, so make sure you’re following @marketHEIST so we can send you a DM. Winners will be notified before June 23th, 2010.
- Meet Dan Gramza, CME Group’s Feature Speaker for Futures Trading Education
Question: What bank was Dan working for when he went to Japan?
Additional Futures I-Trade Show event details:
In addition to many virtual booths, the Futures I-Trade Show features speakers:
About: Every evening, Eminiplayer posts his homework on the E-Mini S&P 500 Futures in preparation for the following trading day. During this process, he prepares scenarios and identify Key Price Areas where he'll be looking to enter his trades the following day. Get access to the nightly Key Support/Resistance Levels along with trade ideas to help you prepare for the next day. You'll also get annotated charts at the end of the day providing you with insight on trade setups and an end-of-day market review.