Extended interview with Brian Shannon of AlphaTrends.net, one of the most recognizable and respected traders on the internet through Youtube, Twitter, and his blog. Brian Shannon joins the "MissTrade Missives" interview series to discuss everything from his first trade through his first foray into the financial industry at Lehman Brothers and on to the trading strategies and lessons he shares day in and day out on Youtube, twitter, Stocktwits TV, and AlphaTrends.net. With nearly 30,000 followers on twitter and thousands of views per daily stock market analysis videos on Youtube, most of you have learned and benefited from the knowledge Brian openly shares. Watch this interview to get the perspectives of the man himself and how he grew into this role and the financial industry experiences that got him here.
TIP: For a solid foundation when watching Brian's videos and tweets, check out his best selling book "Technical Analysis Using Multiple Timeframes."
Series: MissTrade Missives with Matt Davio (@misstrade)
Other Interviews With Brian Shannon
- Wall St Cheat Sheet August 2009
- MTA Book Review
- TraderInterviews.com 6/5/08
- Questions From Daily Options Report
- Disciplined Investor Podcast 5/11/08
- 10 Book Questions From Charles Kirk
- Hamzei Analytics: A Trading Room Session with Brian Shannon
- StockTickr: Interview with Brian Shannon, AlphaTrends
Popular Articles by Brian Shannon
- Increase Your Odds with Multiple Time Frame Analysis
- When to Sell
- Active Trader Article
- An Expensive Lesson
- Market Lessons from a Triathlon
- 67 in a 45
- Institutional Trading Benchmark
- Short Squeeze Article
Download Our Free eBook
And subscribe to our MarketHeist Guides newsletter!