Direct Order: 800.252.9901
Mention Special Code: MarketHeist
Simply put, MetaStock is a tool for traders to analyze the markets on a sector, industry group, and security level. It uses charts and indicators to help you decide when to take and when to exit trades. No system is perfect, but MetaStock helps you become a more successful trader by improving your odds over all. It also helps take the guess work out of trading by offering a methodical, systematic approach. When you incorporate science and logic into trading, you are less likely to rely on hunches, guesses, fear, or greed.
MetaStock is a professional-level tool for traders of all types and abilities
MetaStock is complete with the tools that professional traders have come to expect (and some that exceed expectations):
• Analyze stocks, FOREX, futures, options, e-mini, and more
• Scan, sort, and rank 1000’s of securities
• Back-test multiple strategies on multiple securities
• Get insights from industry experts
• Use over 200 standard indicators, or design your own
• End-of-day and Real-Time data options for all budgets
• Free Professional Support
• Over 250 built-in trading indicators and systems (and endless customization possibilities)
• The PowerTools: including the Explorer, the Expert Advisor, and the System Tester
• The MetaStock Fundamental Analyzer for scanning, organizing, and analyzing
fundamental data (available in MetaStock Pro with an active QuoteCenter subscription only)
• 42 Adaptive indicators which use dynamic parameters to provide more responsive and accurate results
• 9 Core Chart Styles (including Bars, Line, Candlesticks, Point & Figure, Kagi, Renko, Three-line break Equivolume and Candlevolume) with an enormous array
of line, color, chart, indicator, text, and alert customization possibilities
• Easy-to-learn formula language lets you design your own system
• The revolutionary Rahul Mohindar Oscillator (RMO) all-in-one trading system
• Convenient templates that save you time and effort by applying the same set of indicators and studies to different securities
• Built-in tool bars that let you easily refresh data, change periodicity, rescale the Y axis, zoom in & out, and choose a security to open
• Options for end-of-day, and real-time traders
• Name-Brand Systems such as Bollinger Bands, Turtle Trader, Darvas Box, SPYDER Carpe Diem, Conners RSI, and many many more.
• FREE customer support and a library of online resources
• 30-day money-back guarantee for all non-subscription products
The Enhanced System Tester
With the exclusive MetaStock Enhanced System Tester you can create, back-test, compare, and perfect your strategies before you risk any money in the markets. By analyzing every trade that would have occurred historically, you build confidence in future trades and answer the questions, “If I had traded this security using these trading rules, how much money would I have made or lost?”
The MetaStock Expert Advisor gives you the input of industry professionals when and where you need it. Display the industries most popular systems and charting styles with the click of a mouse. Need more info? Choose the commentary screen for specific information about the security you are charting. For example, you can learn: “What is a MACD and where should the buy and sell signals occur on the chart?” You can even create your own system using the easy-to-learn MetaStock formula language.
MetaStock Fundamental Analyzer: Fill the gap between technicals and fundamentals
In addition to technical data, many of our clients have discovered that using fundamental analysis gives them better overall trading insight. Available exclusively for MetaStock Pro with a QuoteCenter subscription, the MetaStock Fundamental Analyzer provides you with just about anything you could possibly want to know about a company in the US and select global markets. From PE ratios and earnings per share to dividend yield and shares outstanding, the list of fundamental data is comprehensive and categorized. With the Fundamental Analyzer, you can go way beyond scratching the surface to determine if a stock is over or under valued.
About: Founded in 1982, Equis develops and markets the award-winning MetaStock range of products, which are the premier brand in the charting and technical analysis arena. Equis International is a wholly owned subsidiary of Thomson Reuters—the world's premier global information company, which provides information tailored for professionals in the financial services, media and corporate markets.